I'll start off saying I am dumb as a rock with this technical stuff but it can't be as difficult as it is for me. So here are some questions...

I noticed in a topic a very comprehensive list of search spiders. On my UBB I only saw 4 or 5 total in the list. Was it ok to take that comprehensive list and cut and paste it into that area? I am assuming this would allow those search spiders to find the board and do whatever it is they do and it would help get the site more noticeable somehow?

Second question is on the custom islands it listed where to put text and I tried it but it didn't work, here is what I put in as my text and how it looks on my CP

/* PHP CODE HERE, IF NECESSARY */

/* DO NOT CHANGE THE LINE BELOW */
$body = <<<EOF

RaiseandFold Poker Room is giving all players 40% Rakeback automatically. Rakeback is paid every Monday directly into your player account. For every $100 you pay into rake you receive $40 of it back. Earning reports are e-mailed to you every Monday along with your pay.

EOF;
/* DO NOT CHANGE THE LINE ABOVE */

I made sure that the forum I wanted this to show on was showing as "1" so it would show to everyone.

So obviously I didn't do something right and I get a bit frustrated and turned off by the process because I know it has to be easy but yet I am a dumba$$ when it comes to it.

: (

I am sure there's a lot of cool features I could use on my sports forum but patience isn't one of my virtues.

Thanks for any and all replies even if you call me a dumba$$ it's ok, because I feel like one. frown