Heres something I've been looking at... Sometimes our view of a person changes, hopefully for the good...

As is, we can rate a user once, and can never change our rating... So what (hypothetically) if I rate say, Dave (:wavy:) a 5 cas I really liked him, but when I got to know him he became a douche and I wanted to kick him down to a 1...

In the current product, I can't make this (seemingly) simple change...

I think in the "View Profile" screen it state, "This user is rated a 5, you rated him a 4. Change rating?" with a link to change your rating (if you wanted)...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!