Thanks, I found it on our site, but was not there in my local files. Now, to the editing...gulp...

I just added this, hopefully, to the login line:

Quote
You can login to the forums, but see below to activate first, by clicking


But, wouldn't this flow better:

Quote
Hi _________,

Thank you for registering at xxxxxx.xxx.

To activate this account, you must first click this link.

Your account needs to be approved by an Administrator before you can log in. You will receive an email once this has been done.

For your records, your login information is as follows:

Username: _________
Password: _________

You can login to the forums by clicking this link.

See you on the inside soon!

I'm not sure how to do this, as in which blocks of code to move so I won't smile
What do you think?

Last edited by tee; 07/21/2010 8:32 PM.