Well, I'm putting some love into v0.7 right now, so far I have added the ability to change the frequency of what you want to feed into the sitemap (info).

I also have the SEO working for URLs, as well as I have the URL change that occoured in 7.5 or so fixed (with a simple tick to the ubbver as 2) so the SEO urls will be properly fed.

Going to take and look through the code to see what else I can fix/clean before releasing a new update (you fan find more information here.

So far the old indexes are still in the script, I haven't played with them much at all though.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!