Greetings!

I would like to ask about the VIEW count first:

Can we have the view count condensed in order to stop it from blowing out some forum layouts? Example: (10,000)views is fine but (1,000,000)views is getting too big or wide to display and jumps to another row. Can we get auto view count such as (100,000+) views and then the count would go (200,000+) etcetera until (Million+) and freeze.No longer counting but instead using the + sign to show count. This would serve to regulate the size and width of the display of views (view count) for larger boards. If this is already considered or in place and I am unaware I apologize for asking. I am asking for a future need at this moment.

Second concerns SSL secure websites.

Issue two deals with SSL layers and links found within the control panel for UBB News and UPDATES. Is there anyway to have the links display without the http: such as //ubbcentrl.*** in order to not set off error pop up warnings about un-secure content. The links will still work fine when clicked and this is a way we have resolved the problem for years on banners and other links in a secure website atmosphere. A minor tweak in the scripting actually. I am sure we could do this and even the one above as a hack but we do not like tampering with the original from years of experience with doing just that.

These two issues would help greatly with our comfort and pleasure using UBB for years to come.

The only other suggestion would be to have an island set that users could copy and paste html into which would automatically make the Forums host their entire website automatically. It could even strip all head and un-necessary meta info to allow the Forum to be search engine friendly.

We would love to just roll the entire website into the Forum Community and the Control panel already "almost" makes this possible for the novice. Right now it is not easy to do.

Working together - that's how we roll.

Ancient and Honourable, John West.