...the way that I want it. I'm looking to add a ton of stuff. I would love to hear some recommendations on where to go next with my ideas. Here is a list of things I want to do:

1. Add an image gallery - bluehost has some good options such as coppermine and gallery etc. (thanks to Ruben for pointing this out) I just need to learn how to add a link to the navbar. I hope that the user can still stay logged in while they move over to the galleries and I hope that these the forum and gallery services work together with the same log-in.

2. Add some advertisements whether they are Google adsense or local ads is still to be determined. Some site stats might be good where I can tell the companies how many clicks there banners got. Is it best to create islands or portals for these? I'm still 100% noob in this area.

3. Maybe add a CSS template. I like my site now but I think it could be better. Any recommendations for CSS templates that look good with 7.5.6? I hate generic templates but maybe I could modify one. I'm good with html but so far learning CSS has just been a big pain in the ass. Is Wordpress ihe way to go?

4. Submit to Google and other search sites so that my site gets picked up in searches. What is the best route for this?

5. Add a good header with an ad banner space at the top. This is a good example of what I want to do: (logo left ad right)

[Linked Image from anony.ws]

6. Any other down the line recommendations that you have encountered setting up your site that you can think of would be appreciated smile
Attachments
Screen shot 2011-04-23 at 9.08.23 PM.png