Originally Posted by Stan
it could also be they have booked marked it was the www, and it should not be, or the other way around.

Hope that gets fixed in V8
Well that'd be a cross domain cookie issue; the only real way I see that we could "fix" this would be to force every connection to one URL; which a lot of communities use multiple domain names so that'd not really be a good "fix".

A real "fix" would be to redirect all users accessing the non-www version of your site to the www version (or vice versa; whatever floats your boat).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!