After getting through the main Install I tried to start the Setup Wizard and got the following messages:

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in C:\Inetpub\forums\libs\admin.inc.php on line 286

Notice: Undefined variable: code in C:\Inetpub\forums\libs\admin.inc.php on line 215

The next screen was the:
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

I am running Windows Server 2003 Web Edition with PHP 5.1.4 and Mysql 4.1.21. Can you suggest where to look to see why the Wizard is not working. Also I am looking to first get a clean install working and then later looking to convert from UBB.classicâ„¢ 6.7.2.

The machine is currently local only.

guod@simhq [dot] com

twitter.com/SimHQ
youtube.com/SimHQcom
livestream.com/SimHQ