Well, those of you who follow me on Facebook heard that I recently got a basic Tablet to play with. It isn't anything fancy, just a rooted Velocity Cruz to get a brief familliarity of the Android system and all.

I now agree with users, in a mobile version of the UBB we have to completely do away with the sidebars lol, the realestate is like miniscule!

Oh, and those with users unable to access their sitesz I typed this entire message on a 7" tablet in Opera Mini and it didn't take long at all.

Last edited by Gizmo; 10/11/2011 1:50 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!