This is the first message received: I noticed there was a patch for 7.3 and higher, but this UBB is using 6.7.3. Never encountered this before. I did google "Out of memory during "large" request", but so far, answers are specific for certain boards. It does appear there is a lot of problem with this.

StandardHTML stack trace:
at /usr/home/forums.atlantisrising.com/htdocs/ubb/Templates/cp2_common.pl line 96

main::StandardHTML called at /usr/home/forums.atlantisrising.com/htdocs/ubb/Templates/cp2_common.pl line 131

main::StandardHTML2() called at /usr/home/forums.atlantisrising.com/htdocs/cgi-bin/ubb/cp2_lib.cgi line 756

main::CatchException() called at cp.cgi line 499

main::__ANON__() called at Modules/Error.pm line 303

eval {...} called at Modules/Error.pm line 294

Error::subs::run_clauses() called at Modules/Error.pm line 386

Error::subs::try() called at cp.cgi line 500

Extra information:
Out of memory during "large" request for 4198400 bytes, total sbrk() is 65990656 bytes at /usr/home/forums.atlantisrising.com/htdocs/cgi-bin/ubb/cp2_membermanage.cgi line 57.

This is the second message:

In this case, I am suspecting that there was a massive request for membership, and sure enough, there are 1381 requests, but I cannot get into it to get rid of them. The owner doesn't understand it either. How can I get rid of these people?

"An uncaught exception has occurred while processing your request.

More information may be available on the Debug Information tab."

Another problem is in pruning and moving anything. It shuts the board completely down, and no one can get into it. It pretty much shuts down for hours.

Would Rebuild & Indexing be the correct move? And, if so, how to go about doing it? Thanks.

Last edited by Azalea; 12/09/2011 12:42 PM.