I'm confused as to the second URL provided, I'm assuming you have a threads install there, if you're running a current threads install along side your classic install you'll end up with duplicate user accounts which will need to be merged after the import.

The import from classic is a little more complicated than just importing data over (you'll need to be running the latest classic to be able to import to threads), plus if you're already running a copy of threads you can up with a bunch of duplicate user accounts that'll need to be merged which will result in time... But if you're willing to pay for time...

Also, the second URL doesn't seem to be working...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!