I have a unique problem in that I have two administrator profiles: 1. The Original which is named "Admin_dup1" and which has accumulated info from 2003 to mid 2010; 2. The second profile was created (I think) by someone at Mindraven tech help who helped me solve a problem. This second profile is named "Admin" and has info from mid 2010 to the present.
I would like to keep the original administrators profile (Admin_dup1) and move the date/info from the second profile (Admin) to it.
Is there a way to do this?
Also I was thinking of merging the profiles in the Edit profile section of the Control Panel, but can not find documentation on doing this. There is a reference in the Administration Guide to "Editing a User's Profile" but I can not locate this info. I don't want to merge something and not know what's going where.
Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!