You can get what you need at Go Daddy for around $21 a month.

If you go that route, please consider getting it via my affiliate account by by clicking here.

That link will get you 30% off your order until the 27th of this month. Their normal price for the "economy" VM is $30 a month. Use the promo code and bring it down to $21.

A hint about Go Daddy is to ALWAYS start to place an order online, fill out most of the order form and then don't finish the order. You will get an e-mail within a couple days with a nice discount offer. (Not sure how far you need to go with the order process to trigger their saving your e-mail.) Or cut things short and just call their sales number. They will ALWAYS offer a nice discount off their posted pricing. If they do not offer it outright, then ask and then they will.

So you really do not need to use my link to get a nice discount, but then that will not put any money in my pocket either. So use the link. wink

I've been on a full dedicated server with them for about 3 years now. I've been with a few hosts over the years and support with Go Daddy is about as good as I've seen anywhere and better than most. On the rare occasion that I need anyone, I get to talk to a human after only a few mins wait (at most) on the phone and they handle whatever I need promptly. If I need to reboot, not likely, it can be done via my control panel without needing anyone.

Worth looking into.