As an admin of a user board, I would like the opinion of the board as to what to do.

There are two accounts made about one month apart with different usernames and different display names (I would guess you can't have two identical usernames) which both have identical IP addresses. I have in the past received PMs from the owner of the board informing me that two accounts have the same IP. I actually don't know what to do in those situations, and I don't understand why the owner/super admin (if that is the correct term) doesn't deal with it.

Anyway, this is a little more difficult in that there are three users. Two of them have display names that are off by one letter, and the names are extremely unique like Gabinoczhek and Gabinoczhak (examples) and the latter has the IP which is identical to a user named Maria. All three registered within days of each other.

I suppose it wouldn't be such a big deal except Gabinoczhak has never posted or come on the board, and the other two only making flaming and rude comments about posts or users. One user made a YouTube video to teach users about Terminal Servers. She posted that his video would cause people to leave as his voice was so scary and asked if he were using voice changing software. I have already banned Gabinoczhek as his comments were unbelievably rude.

I think all three are the same person. Anyway, sorry for the confusion. You don't have to comment on the weird triangle. If you could just tell me what I am supposed to do about the IP addresses. My guess is I just PM them and tell them to choose an account, and delete the other one.


UBB version 7.5.8
php version 5.4.22
MySQL version 5.5.36-cll