Originally Posted by DirtRider
It does not show as a sticky but yes it is basically acting as one. I will attach two screen shots of the threads. It is the R.I.P thread.

[Linked Image from i49.tinypic.com]

and the full screen view of the thread

[Linked Image from i46.tinypic.com]

lol that looks famliar! The real problem is that the pointer in the Forum "Lounge" will not go away. The thread was moved to the Forum "Hall of Fame". All the post of the thread are in the Hall of Fame. Nothing is in the Lounge (except the pointer). I have accessed our SQL databases using the phpMyAdmin software. I found two records with "Friar John R.I.P." 2 match(es) inside table w3t_Posts, that is.

Hum confusing eh? Well then have a look at this document. I'm thinking we could simple delete the Lounge row record? Any SQL gurus want to chime in? What we don't want is for the Hall of Fame thread to be lost.

P.S.: While researching this issue this thread came up. Wow: an answer to a similar problem! And when I saw the screens DirtRider posted, I thought, "hey someone is helping us out without us even knowing about it!" Thanks chy. That was a head rush!