Gimzo,

Thanks for the reply regarding the issue that I had but now I have another one where I have added a new FAQ item but it is not listing on the page but the file has been updated. Below is a cut out of the faq.php file:

The default user status colours are:<br/>
<span class=\"adminname\">Administration</span><br/>
<span class=\"globalmodname\">Global Moderator</span><br/>
<span class=\"modname\">Moderator</span><br/>
<span class=\"bots\">Search Engine Robot</span>";
$ubbt_lang['B_NPINDICATOR'] = "The numbers in parenthesise indicate how many new topics (or posts) have been made since your last visit to the forums.";
$ubbt_lang['F_MANUALS'] = "How do I gain access to Parts List & Manuals Area?";
$ubbt_lang['B_MANUALS'] = "In order to gain access you will need to click on \"My Stuff\"<br/>
Steps:<br/>
1. Click Subscriptions and view list of subscriptions available.<br/>
2. Click more details for the area that you are interested in and view details of subscription.<br/>
3. Click Payment method (PayPal) and then click subscribe.";
$ubbt_lang['F_NEWPOST'] = "How do I make a new post?";
$ubbt_lang['B_NEWPOST'] = "In order to make a new post you will need to do the following <br/>
Steps:<br/>
1. Select the forum in which you would like to post a question.i.e. Questions on Lawn Mower Frames<br/>
2. Then click on the specific forum. i.e. Victa Lawn Mower Frames<br/>
3. Then click on New Topic Button<br/>
4. Then type in the Subject Box your specific Title or Subject.<br/>
5. Then in the large post box you post your question. <br/>
6. After you have finished typing your question you then press Preview Post and if you are happy with what you have typed then click Submit.";
?>