Well, all RSS feeds and time display in the UBB read the time offset in the control panel.

Example, my TZ is set to EDT, my offset is set to PDT; all search engines and rss feeds read PDT because that's what my offset is set to...

If you're looking to change your timezone you'll have to contact your webhost as they're the only one who can generally make config changes; or if they've delegated your site access to make configuration changes via htaccess you could roll with the rule:
Code
php_value date.timezone "Australia/Melbourne"

A list of Australian time zone values are:
Code
Australia/Lord_Howe
Australia/Hobart
Australia/Melbourne
Australia/Sydney
Australia/Broken_Hill
Australia/Brisbane
Australia/Lindeman
Australia/Adelaide
Australia/Darwin
Australia/Perth


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!