So I offered to help some friends migrate from a failing server and crummy hosting service, to another server and hosting provider. Because we had a limited amount of time to move the server, I was only able to get the new server setup (CentOS 6.4), dump the entire DB, and copy the relevant files over to the new server (httpd conf files, DB, page files, etc.). They are currently running vBulletin for their primary forums, and that works correctly after the move; however they were hosting their old UBB forums as well, as a sort of archive. I am trying to get this working, but I haven't been able to locate the issue.

When I go to the old UBBThreads page, I just get much of the content of the actual index.php. The same happens when I go to the install.php page. I know that should not be there, it was left like this before I started working on it. I have a test environment at home I have been playing with, so I don't screw up the production environment, but I am at the end of my rope on this one. Any help would be useful.