Originally Posted by teamzr1
Can you tell me how to get to the control admin webpage since the main forum page cannot run ?
http://www.yoursite.tld/forum/admin/index.php

This file you mention is this lib directly directly in the UBBthreads directory ?
Yes, you must edit the file in a plain text editor such as Notepad, Edit+, or Notepad++.

Then if I can do what you mention what do I then do to correct those errors ?
Depends on the error, could just be that one of your tables crashed, in which case you'd run the repair command on the database.

It appears your error is: "SQL Error: Table 'teamzr5_zc3.ubbt_USERS' doesn't exist"; either the table has been deleted, the forum is set to use the wrong database, or something is drastically wrong...

You don't just "install" a table; the table should have already been there, that particular table is where ALL of your user data (login names, passwords, etc) without it you don't have any users on your forum.

To MANAGE the table you'd have to have a tool like PHPMyAdmin installed.

As for the CP you "found" (your CP won't work for Threads since your user table is broken) is for UBB.Classic, the predecessor to what you're running now (whoever did the upgrade for you should have set those files not to be executed for security).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!