I know that but its never failed before. I do use the list as a guide in case there are issues.
But its never failed to acknowledge there is a upgrade to be done.
The problem is that if its not going to me to run the upgrade script then i have problems on my server.
So i'm wondering if the 7.5.8 has a bug if you go from 7.5.7 ?
And i need to be sure before i go from 7.5.7 to 7.5.8 on the server you see.
Many people may have gone from 7.5.6 to 7.5.8 without any issues.
I fully get the heads up Gizmo, and its good advice but i think there is an issue with the upgrade script 7.5.7 to 7.5.8
and I need to either verify it by rolling back locally 7.5.6 to 7.5.8 skipping 7.5.7 I just hoped someone may have the time to verify with me.