Well, if the permissions pan out in the permission checker, I'm not too sure; your Who's Online Page should always show live data, and it's not showing anything. The Who's online custom table shows cached data from a memory table, which would clear out on a reboot, but as mentioned prior the WoL page itself should display live data for all traffic if permissions are correct.

For some reason though the main category list page isn't building a complete page, it seems the server isn't fully processing the page.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!