Originally Posted by id242
These are not UBB.threads style pages. Either Google is attempting to crawl pages that it found in a discussion on your site where "example urls" were talked about. Or you have third-party software who've created those links. Or the google webcrawler is overzealous and is attempting to find pages with your domain name, created by a "web monitoring" / "seo status" site (for example, "link-assistant dot com" or "semalt dot org")

I was surprised to find those links at all. . ..
I say its google webcrawler is overzealous

As for your second post, unless you have "viewport" declared within the header of your indexed pages, they all will get flagged in GWMT's "Mobile Usability" section for not having it in there. If your pages are not mobile-friendly, a standard viewport entry will probably do more harm than good for your website's mobile device users. Beginning with version 7.6.0, UBB.threads will be mobile friendly.

I knew nothing of Viewpoint until 6hrs ago.
I guess i dont have viewpoint enabled in my headers and need to look closer at that.

Lastly, with the stock urls that were introduced within 7.5.8 (fixed in 7.6.0) you will have all sorts of errors in the Google Webmaster Tools. A lot of things are being put in the URL that are not supposed to be there. Stock 7.5.8/7.5.9 URLs are quite bad.
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/255500#Post255500

Thats a good link. Ive now implemented the Better URL Sanitization for SEO

Do you have a viewpoint html code to hand so i can paste it into my header via control panel.
I will have a dig and see what i can find and will post my findings.

Thank you for the feedback.

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo