The Content Island scripts are in the cache_builders folder, the Post Island script would be cache_builders/post_island.php
Likewise, the Content Island templates are located in the templates/default/ folder, which for the Post Island script would be templates/default/post_island.tpl

You'll be looking for is as follows; I'd advise not increasing it too high though.
Code
$one_month = $html->get_date() - (86400 *30);

Example:
Code
$one_month = $html->get_date() - (86400 *(30*2));

Please note that once you've modified these files, we can no longer provide support for that feature; we can only provide support for stock coding (though modification support is generally available at UBBDev).

These vars really need to make it into the CP config versus being hard coded, at some point.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!