The requirements change a little bit based on what version you're on, but v7.5.9 is:

cache_builders/featured_member.php
Code
	WHERE  t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID
	AND	   t1.USER_ID = t3.USER_ID
	AND    t1.USER_IS_BANNED != '1'
	AND	   t1.USER_ID > 1
	AND	   t2.USER_AVATAR != ''
	AND	   t2.USER_TOTAL_POSTS > 40
	$thisclause
Where $thisclause is:
Code
$thisclause = "";
if ($config['FEATURED_MEMBER']) {
	$now = $html->get_date();
	$date = $now - $config['FEATURED_MEMBER'] * 86400;
	$thisclause = "AND t3.USER_LAST_POST_TIME > $date";
}

Anyhow, the WHERE requires:
Member Active (not banned)
Member Not ID #1 (Guest)
Member Has an Avatar (What's to feature if there isn't an image)
Member total posts greater than 40.
Member last active in the last X days (where days would be whatever your "FEATURED_MEMBER" value is)

This changes in v7.6.0 to be a limit of 20 posts vs 40.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!