OK. in parts on Jasper and Gizmo:

The folders permissions:

1) Under Master Settings-->Feature Settings-->Attachments--> Test Directory,
/home/imigcom/public_html/forum/attach = 777

2) Under Tools & Information -->Database tools -->Backup Tables --> Test Directory,
/home/imigcom/public_html/forum/admin/backup/ = 744

3) Under Membership -->Profile Settings-->Avatars--> Test Directory, I get this error:
/home/imigcom/public_html/forum/images/avatarsM = 755

the zlib compression was already disabled. I'm using shared server from Hostgator, and they do not permit compression allowed on that.

Below is the UBB.Threads system requirements test. Seams normal to me:
System Requirements Met
Your system meets all of UBB.threads v7.6.0+'s PHP requirements.

Possible Problems
Possible problems have been detected, please see the individual messages below for more information.

The reported PHP 'max_input_vars' setting is currently set at or below the default setting (Current: 1000, Default: 1000), which could have issues if you have more than 33 forums; for more information, please see the UBBWiki entry "Issues with the PHP 'max_input_vars' Setting". Please see UBBWiki: maxinput
The 'max_execution_time' value (Default: 30) determines how long PHP can wait for a script to fully execute; we recommend a value of at least '60'. Please see UBBWiki: maxexecution

Additional Information
File Get Contents: Allows External URLs
GZip: GZip is supported on this system.
Maximum Execution Time: 30 Seconds
Maximum UBB.threads Version: v7.6.x (UBBWiki: "Server Requirements and Suggestions")
Maximum Upload File Size: 64M (see php.net for more information)
Memory Limit: 256M
MySQL: MySQL v5.0 or newer is required; please manually check that you meet this requirement.
PHP Interface: cgi-fcgi
PHP Version: v5.6.29
Reported Host: imigrar.com
Reported IP: 192.185.121.75
Reported OS: Linux
Reported Path: /home/imigcom/public_html
Reported Port: 80
Post Max File Size: 64M (can affect the upload size, see php.net for more information)
Time: The current, unadjusted, server time is: Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 at 04:57 PM, America/Chicago (-06:00)
ZLib: ZLib is supported on this system.