Originally Posted by isaac
M4TT,

Feel free to customize the language string to display whatever you want it to display. I believe its in the "general" language file. edit it through the inbuilt language editor within the control panel. If its not there, follow the directions previously posted in this thread (from 2010) and edit your header template.

both options are simple for an end user to do, and can be done right within the control panel.

Thank you, yes I've successfully managed to modify the header and footer... However, there remains the ubbthreads.php script name as Rick pointed out earlier... It's not a big deal, but it does look a lot more visible than either of the two, as the address bar doesn't hide it on any page. I understand it could take a lot of rewriting. If I were a developer, I'd keep the script name as is unless someone's opted for branding removal, it could be renamed during installation; perhaps a separate archive.

Originally Posted by Rick
We'll be putting in an option at some point to allow the easy renaming of the ubbthreads.php script as well.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from aliendisc.net]
[Linked Image from aliendisc.net]