Hi, I'm still using UBBThreads 6.5.5. I know i should be upgraded. Planned for th next couple of months to finally bring it to the latest version after changing ISP.

It seem one of the mysql database files has been damaged or corrupted. I have a back up from two weeks ago. Below is the error message being received:

We cannot proceed.
Script: /var/www/nitroexpresscom/public_html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php
Line#: 552
SQL Error: Table './nitroexpress_com/w3t_Online' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
SQL Error #: 145
Query: REPLACE INTO w3t_Online (O_Username,O_Uid,O_Last,O_What,O_Board,O_Extra,O_Read,O_Type) VALUES ('NitroX','3','1494921504','dosearch','','','','r')

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Can just the backed up database file for w3t_Online be replaced in the current mysql database to fix this problem?

Or does the whole mysql database backup from two weeks ago, has to be used to replace the current database? Loosing two weeks of posts?

Thanks.

I am not experienced in using mysql directly. In the past I have only used the tools in the 6.5.5 admin menu.

The ISP support staff may do it for me. Otherwise may need some help in how to do this.

Thank you for any assistance.