It looks like you're having several issues that are all presenting at once (MySQL server included), but these are all server side errors and have nothing to do with UBB.threads. When your site was migrated to this cloud server were the configuration files populated with the correct paths to the resources on the new machine?

I'm looking at your forums right now and everything seems to be running, I'm able to access "[2 February] 3rd baby scan" and read the entire thread, as well as your active topics page. Isaac was able to access the site without any problems as well.

I can tell you that Cloud Hosting isn't what they sell you it is; they'll claim it'll make your site faster being on non-dedicated hardware, when in actuality they're just selling you caching and more caching (with a side of caching) which isn't good for a live php script that changes based on user events (such as a Bulletin Board); it is instead geared towards WordPress blogs which have largely static content. Updates to content on a cloud host also have to populate from the server cache to the CDN server that your cloud host is using.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!