Yes, the product SUPPORTS the ability to have multiple languages, English is the only language pack that we maintain ourselves; users can translate the language strings to their target language with relative ease How to Translate UBB.threads.

Once a language pack has been uploaded your users will have the option to utilize it by editing their preferences. Again, it is quite easy to translate from English to any target language; just copy the English files to a new directory and edit the language strings.

Additionally, you can also download older language packs on the UBBWiki UBB.Threads v7.x Language Files; note that older language packs will have significant missing language strings from newer builds.

This is a user to user support forum, if you have any disagreements with how things were presented to you you should contact the Support Desk as it is the only official communication medium from the vendor.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!