It looks like you're running PHP5.6 with UBB.threads 7.7; I'd recommend switching over to PHP7, you'll notice some speed increases.

As for your homepage, I can't be sure as its not a UBB.threads page; it looks largely static except for the bit that shows the latest posts on the right; is this processed from an RSS feed created by UBB.threads, or are you performing a database query to pull those latest threads? The RSS feed option would have less of an impact as UBB.threads uses a cache for RSS feed content (it won't do a new database hit every time your homepage is loaded).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!