I received this email from someone trying to register to my forums (actually, two similar problem reports concerning inability to register):

"I tried registering on your forum the other night and after a few attempts to get a valid user name/e-mail combination the web site "encountered an error". I then tried filling out the registration form again and no mater what combination of user name/password I tried I kept getting a User name /password not found message from the registration page. I tried again this afternoon to register but now I am receiving an message telling me that my e-mail is already associated with an account but I have not received the normal verification link in my e-mail as of yet. I don't know if it just hasn't been sent out yet or or if there is a hangup in your registration process caused by the error I received the other night. If you can please resend the verification e-mail i would much appreciate it."

Upon checking, I have three Users Awaiting Approval listed on the Admin Control Panel. However, when clicking on the approval link, I receive a blank screen. I have tried to search for the Display name, login, and email. They can't be found.

I have tried to enter the user manually and receive the error that display name and login are currently in use.

Any idea as to what I am missing?????