I understand you asked that in your OP, but Isaacs initial post outlined that as being an option as step #2 as far as diving into your database (which is generally unsupported officially); to which the direction chosen was troubleshooting what ended up being results from before the system was rewritten.
Originally Posted by isaac
If you wanted to modify your database directly, I can offer two options. Both require modification of the ubbt_SUBSCRIPTION_DATA table

... (skipping #1/advanced troubleshooting involving expiring any active subscriptions)

or 2/
You can also modify the database directly and remove the undesirable lines from SUBSCRIPTION_DATA.
This will also remove the subscription history (and detail) from the forum user's dashboard and the admin's dashboard. This should be a last resort.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!