I get the same error regardless of any criteria in the saved search only..
The first post as I said was no criteria when saved.
If I just fat finger it in and run it works.
Save the same criteria and run from saved
It always says:
Unknown column 't4.GROUP_ID
Does not matter if I select a group or not.
If you look in membersearch.php you will find a Difference in run or save query.
The save query portion has a extra variable.
One is $group
and the other is $groups

And it happens on old and net new saved queries.

Here is one I selected just one new group I just added while opting to save
I got results.
But when I go back and run again from the saved I get:
Code
Script: /home/sundan21/public_html/forum/admin/membersearch.php
Line: 331
SQL Error: Unknown column 't4.GROUP_ID' in 'where clause'
SQL Error: 1054

Query:
select COUNT(t1.USER_ID)
from ubbt_USERS as t1,
ubbt_USER_PROFILE as t2,
ubbt_USER_DATA as t3

where t1.USER_ID <> '1'
and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID
and t1.USER_ID = t3.USER_ID



and t4.GROUP_ID IN (16) GROUP BY t1.USER_ID,
t1.USER_LOGIN_NAME,
t1.USER_MEMBERSHIP_LEVEL,
t1.USER_DISPLAY_NAME,
t2.USER_REAL_EMAIL,
t2.USER_TOTAL_POSTS,
t1.USER_REGISTRATION_IP,
t1.USER_IS_BANNED,
t1.USER_IS_UNDERAGE,
t2.USER_BIRTHDAY,
t1.USER_REGISTERED_ON,
t3.USER_LAST_POST_TIME,
t3.USER_LAST_IP,
t3.USER_LAST_VISIT_TIME,
t3.USER_LAST_POST
ORDER BY t1.USER_ID ASC
So it is the same error, always missing the group value no matter is you select any criteria or not.
It
When selecting a group it is correct meaning in the query "t4.GROUP_ID IN (16)" in this example.
I wonder if it is the extra line feeds causing a issue

Last edited by Ruben; 02/06/2020 2:05 PM. Reason: typo

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers