Ruben and Gizmo,

FYI I was thinking a bit more about the issue I had with reCAPTCHA

The issue was that all members are in group "USERS".
When someone subscribes to Premium Members Group they will be in both groups.
I wanted to use reCAPTCHA for the basic USERS group but not for Premium so if I enabled USERS but not Premium to reCAPTCHA then both groups still would be forced to use reCAPTCHA. Not good.
However I then noticed this info:
Quote
If you enter a -1 for any specific permission, a user in that group will not have that permission even if they belong to other groups that do have it set.
-1 = Deny (Never Allow)

So using a "-1" for the group Premium members should take care of it and the result would be that non upgraded USERS would have to use reCAPTCHA but not the upgraded.


I have not decided yet to use reCAPTCHA but at least I had a simple solution for it.

Cheers

Last edited by Morgan; 05/19/2020 7:36 AM.

Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php