I have created a new default group to replace users group.(newuser)
Having a issue with changing member groups.
Using member search using users and a old date for last login if I select selected members it works fine.
But when I select all members in search I get a error.
At first I thought it was just to many users to migrate.
But it happens with just 2 pages left.
Here is the error
Code
Script:
Line:
SQL Error: Column 'USER_ID' in where clause is ambiguous
SQL Error: 1052

Query:SELECT t1.USER_ID,t4.GROUP_ID FROM ubbt_USERS as t1, ubbt_USER_GROUPS as t4, ubbt_USER_PROFILE as t2, ubbt_USER_DATA as t3 WHERE t1.USER_ID <> '1' and t1.USER_ID = t4.USER_ID and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID and t1.USER_ID = t3.USER_ID
AND t3.USER_LAST_VISIT_TIME < '1167609600'
AND t4.GROUP_ID IN (4)
AND USER_ID = t4.USER_ID
# extra
GROUP BY
USER_ID,
USER_LOGIN_NAME,
USER_MEMBERSHIP_LEVEL,
USER_DISPLAY_NAME,
t2.USER_REAL_EMAIL,
t2.USER_TOTAL_POSTS,
USER_REGISTRATION_IP,
USER_IS_BANNED,
USER_IS_UNDERAGE,
t2.USER_BIRTHDAY,
USER_REGISTERED_ON,
t3.USER_LAST_POST_TIME,
t3.USER_LAST_IP,
t3.USER_LAST_VISIT_TIME,
t3.USER_LAST_POST
ORDER BY
USER_ID ASC


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers