I believe that you're using a very old version of the embed bbcodes; you can see all of the URLs the current UBB.threads regex supports here (your URL looks like group 5).

In the install folder for UBB.threads there should be a text file for the new BBCodes as well as entries for the included styles with that build:
BBCodes: install/custom_codes/tags.php
Styles: install/styles/

Which can be imported from:
BBCodes: CP -> Tools & Information -> Content Rebuilder -> Custom Tag Editor tab -> Import New Tags
Styles: CP -> Display -> Styles -> Import Style

You will need to remove or disable older versions of styles or bbcodes before running newer versions of the tags.

Last edited by Gizmo; 06/06/2020 7:27 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!