When trying to create a new topic for this upcoming football season if there is one I am running into issues.

I go to CP click on add new forum, the screen pops up as it always does. I type in the forum name Bad Man 2020 and list it with the parent of contests and then click on add new forum.

I get this error

Script: /home/freaksfo/public_html/admin/docreateforum.php
Line: 129
SQL Error: Incorrect integer value: 'usedefault' for column 'FORUM_STYLE' at row 1
SQL Error: 1366

Query:
INSERT INTO
ubbt_FORUMS
(FORUM_TITLE, FORUM_DESCRIPTION, FORUM_DEFAULT_TOPIC_AGE, FORUM_CUSTOM_HEADER, FORUM_STYLE, FORUM_IMAGE,
FORUM_IS_ACTIVE, CATEGORY_ID, FORUM_POSTS, FORUM_TOPICS, FORUM_CREATED_ON, FORUM_LAST_POST_TIME, FORUM_LAST_POSTER_ID, FORUM_LAST_POST_ID,
FORUM_PARENT, FORUM_ISLAND_INSERT, FORUM_IS_RSS, FORUM_RSS_TITLE, FORUM_SHOW_INTRO, FORUM_INTRO_TITLE,
FORUM_IS_TEASER, FORUM_IS_GALLERY, FORUM_POSTS_COUNT, FORUM_ACTIVE_POSTS, FORUM_SORT_FIELD, FORUM_SORT_DIR)
VALUES
('Bad Man 2020', '', '0', 0, 'usedefault', '', 1, 41, 0, 0, 1594685980, 0, 0, 0, '0', 0, 0, 'RSS Feed for Bad Man 2020', 0, '', 0, 0, 1, '0', 'last', 'desc')

When trying to remove an old forum such as NHL Expert, I go through the normal steps and get this error. It's the same for any forum I try to delete but a different forum Id.

Script: /home/freaksfo/public_html/admin/dodeleteforum.php
Line: 38
SQL Error: Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: 'New Forum Template'
SQL Error: 1292

Query:
delete from ubbt_FORUM_PERMISSIONS
where FORUM_ID = 181

I did check with my hosting company thinking there was an issue with the SDQL and they stated the issue is with the coding.

Appreciate insight into this.