Since you do not have a clue.
No.
Depends on how bad it is and how old your backups may be.
The longer you wait the worse it gets.
I have no idea what is corrupted.
Neither do you it appears.
You have the board closed currently.
I would start with a current backup and reload the files first.
Starting with the includes folder
Keeping the forum closed.
Keep checking the site.
It will be closed but open to admin.
Then you may need to pick and choose older backups to find like includes files that are populated as well as attachments,avatars, etc.
That at least have some content.
The forum should popup after.
If posts seem off then maybe try uploading a db backup.

WOW, bad news.

Did the host change something like apache versions or such?

I am not a admin so all I can see is what a normal user sees , which is the board is closed.

Last edited by Ruben; 07/27/2020 3:49 PM.

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers