Its granular because you can setup "VIP" or any other group that has no ads (or an admin/mod group).

It'd take a database query to achieve a mass permission copy; while unsupported as it's accessing the database directly one would:

Set "Must View Ad Island" for ALL groups:
SQL Query
UPDATE `ubbt_FORUM_PERMISSIONS` SET `AD_ISLAND` = '1';

Set the Ad Island for EVERY forum to Island #1:
SQL Query
UPDATE `ubbt_FORUMS` SET `FORUM_ISLAND_INSERT` = '1';

Forum permissions are cached in the ubbt_CACHED_PERMISSIONS table, so rebuilding forum permissions or submitting an edit should push the changes out after a query is run manually.

Last edited by Gizmo; 01/28/2021 2:35 PM. Reason: Clarification

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!