It sounds like one of your variables in the faq.php files have text outside of the standard variable definition.

Properly formatted:
Code
$ubbt_lang['B_POLL'] = "Putting a poll in your post is simple.";


Messed up would be something like:
Code
$ubbt_lang['B_POLL'] = "Putting a poll in" your post is simple.";
or
Code
$ubbt_lang['B_POLL'] = "Putting a poll in"; your post is simple.";


The fix, in this case, would be to simply restore your faq.php file in the languages/english/ folder from the UBB.threads install archive; any customization you've made to this file will need to be reapplied.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!