Originally Posted by ECNet
How would I delete unused Custom Islands?
There is not currently a method of removing Custom Islands, we would simply recommend that you disable them by no longer using them in your portal sidebars and deselect the "Always Build" checkmark within the Custom Island (if it is enabled). This will stop any code within these boxes from being executed..


Originally Posted by ECNet
How would I make a Random Gallery Island? Can I do it from 2 Galleries?
Gallery islands can be created via the Control Panel at: CP -> Portal & Islands -> Gallery Islands

If you wish to have a Random Gallery Image, this is a third party code from here; to feed from multiple forums you would need to customize the code. Note that 3rd party code that is not a part of the base package is not supported here at UBBCentral.


Originally Posted by ECNet
I just upgraded from 7.7.3 to 7.7.5 and the Images in my existing Gallery Island are now cropped/zoomed somewhat whereas they were displayed correctly before (in 7.7.3) What changed? Can that be modified?
As a part of mobile friendliness several aspects of the sidebars were updated in v7.7.x; this includes images in the random and latest image boxes will display images as squares; this is so that the boxes can be accounted for in the flow of the page design (mainly so that tall rectangles wouldn't make the boxes look super long or if the image was a wide skyscraper the images would be super long and difficult to click on). If the user wants to see the full image they will need to click ont he preview and look at the full image within the gallery. The Portal boxes are a preview of what the users will see, it is not the gallery itself.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!