Originally Posted by Ruben
I use inmotion and last time I checked they throttle 30 emails per hour.
They have a request page to up the limit but I never got a response from them.

So for 9236 emails that would be 307 hours or 13 days and that means you need to keep the page running in your browser to keep the script running till the script completes.
Hopefully the server does not crash and come midnight anyone that has watched item notification turned on they get their email.

Plus you run the risk of getting your main email account that is used to send the emails to be blacklisted.
I did send a couple Test Emails which I got right away.

When I did the mass email it did count up to Batch 355, but I don't think anything went through. Assuming they'd start at Batch 1, I should have gotten emails.

Is there an easy way to figure out exactly what happened? I didn't get anything from the Host and couldn't find any Error messages.