Originally Posted by Morgan
I use 7.7.5 and I have been annoyed since a couple years back that the Most online statistic is wrong.
Who is online setting is for 10 min and most likely we did not have 14,755 visitors in 10 min time. If we did it must have been a hell of an attack.

ON April 3, 2020, MORGAN WROTE:
Originally Posted by Morgan
First my WOL was set to 240min
I have now set it to 10 min
source:
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/u...online-is-full-sql-error-1114#Post263724

That thread by you also says that you were under DDoS attack. Looking at these numbers says that it probably was not the first time. This is why your numbers were high.


"max_online" is located in the CACHE table.
you can reset it to 0 by running this SQL from the SQL Command tool
Control Panel > Database Tools > SQL Command

edit -
corrected SQL is here:
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/u...-forum-statistics-most-online#Post265171

Last edited by isaac; 02/24/2022 6:30 AM.

current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com