Originally Posted by Gizmo
I know of no PHP mechanism which would clear out your attachments folder, this is not a standard behavior

In the past I have experienced other files to that has been cleared out.
Files in includes folder has been emptied but it was some years back.

The attachment folder has been emptied 4 times, one last spring and then three days in a row a few days ago.

I kept restoring it with the backup function. Then we increased php max limit size from 128M to 2048M and it has worked since. Honestly I have no clue what caused it but now you programmers now it can happen.

Oh now while editing this post I remember when editing and submitting it takes me back but tha doesn’t happen anymore on my forum. But it’s another topic.
Thanks

Last edited by Morgan; 08/03/2023 3:01 AM.

Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php