Quote
When is clear_online() triggered? It seems as if it won't be triggered or the variable $Outdated has a bad value.
clear_online (deleting inactive users from the _ONLINE table) is triggered:
When the Cache is cleared
When a post is added
When a user logs out
When the who's online page is accessed
When debugging is turned on and the My Cookies page is accessed


I would advise you take the official fix (the v8 approach) here and set the _ONLINE table to NOT be a memory table and instead write to the disk, more information can be gleaned here.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!