For some reason, our members' signatures are suddenly not rendering bbcode. Any clues on where to look for the problem would be appreciated. I've already replaced libs/html.inc.php and libs/bbcode.inc.php with original copies from my downloads, just to be certain I have original code.
There is no way any one of us could know what code or database columns/structures you've changed.
Beginning from scratch, I suggest that you grep your modified code for "$Signature" and "_SIGNATURE", then replace those listed files which you've modified with their stock files. Test. Finally, edit your profile to save your signature again. Test again.
If you're still having issues with your modified code and you've made several database changes, take note:
_USER_PROFILE is the database what holds the signatures
Reading your other post, it looks like you may have interchanged table column names while making modifications to your table data
https://ubbdev.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/323716/corrupted-characters.htmlBE VERY CAREFUL OF "USER_DEFAULT_SIGNATURE" and "USER_SIGNATURE" USAGE - DO NOT INTERCHANGE THEM• USER_DEFAULT_SIGNATURE - [BBcode] This is the original signature. CONTENT REBUILDER > REBUILD SIGNATURES takes this and converts it to USER_SIGNATURE [HTML]
• USER_SIGNATURE - [HTML] This is shown to the user. it is generated from USER_DEFAULT_SIGNATURE