Hello,
I run UBBthreads 8.0.1 and PHP 8.3.31
Today when I came home my website was down.
Login to my host and the server was shut. I asked for it to be restarted and the server was restarted and the website came on but the Britbike forum was a white screen only.
https://www.britbike.com/forums/I can see that it happened a lot of things in the error_log file
I can see that there has been some issues the last days but here the first and last log of today,
Please advise
PSI cannot access the forum and not the admin cp as well
The first log today
[02-Jun-2026 10:44:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: sizeof(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given in /home/user/public_html/forums/scripts/printthread.inc.php:305
Stack trace:
#0 /home/user/public_html/forums/ubbthreads.php(286): page_printthread_run()
#1 {main}
thrown in /home/user/public_html/forums/scripts/printthread.inc.php on line 305
the last log today
[02-Jun-2026 20:36:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Table './britbike_com/ubbt_POSTS' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed in /home/user/public_html/forums/libs/mysqli.inc.php:209
Stack trace:
#0 /home/user/public_html/forums/libs/mysqli.inc.php(209): mysqli_query(Object(mysqli), '\r\n\t\tSELECT\r\n\t\t\t...')
#1 /home/user/public_html/forums/libs/mysqli.inc.php(138): sql->do_query('\r\n\t\tSELECT\r\n\t\t\t...', 246, '/home/user/...')
#2 /home/user/public_html/forums/scripts/showflat.inc.php(246): sql->do_placeholder_query('\r\n\t\tSELECT\r\n\t\t\t...', Array, 246, '/home/user/...')
#3 /home/user/public_html/forums/ubbthreads.php(286): page_showflat_run()
#4 {main}
thrown in /home/user/public_html/forums/libs/mysqli.inc.php on line 209