Originally Posted by Baldeagle
I obviously was unaware of this. Don't you think it should be the default setting?
Users on alternative engines such as INNODB or on other SQL servers might have issues with that as a default setting. It can also add to load times on some servers.

Should be so many results per page of a global search of how many results overall... Not to mention however many rows in your posts database that it could match against; I'm not staring at code to look currently.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!