fI've been looking at Google's 404 returns and found these in many of the urls. The string found in the url is listed first:

what=style most of them Exact value only, or can what= have a suffix?
value=11 most of them Style ID? Any integer legal?
curl= return URL Intended values: relative path only, same-host URL only, or any URL?
curl=https://… encoded junk Should an absolute URL be accepted?
https3A2F2F / http3A2F2F fake encoding of :// Used anywhere in UBB?
strnum= some curl= targets UBB parameter, or only on the spam sites?
showflat, showprofile, newuser, login, etc I believe these are all legit strings.

I'm considering writing some rewrite rules that would return 410. What I need to know is, are any of these strings used in the software. If so, how? That will help me write the rules so I don't reject legitimate traffic.


The Stovebolt Geek
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

Server Information
UBB.threads Version 8.0.0
Release 20240826
Server OS Linux
Server Load 0.11
Web Server Apache/2.4.37
PHP Version 8.3.11
MYSQL Version 8.0.39
Database Size 1.82 GB