I have a blue forum that I changed over to red/green for the holidays. I had a terrible time trying to make it the default for everyone so probably screwed something up really bad somewhere.

I have a stylesheet I want everyone to use on the site. lets call it sitestandard.

if i go into my home preference and change use default to sitestandard. the stylesheet works fine and the colors are ok.

if i set it to use default then the colors are messed up for some reason with some blue showing and some green/red.

i went in to edit theme setting and clicked that one stylesheet to be the only one useable. It now shows that name sitestandard as the default stylesheet to use if none are picked, yet the color issue still exists.

I ran your command as you typed it and got this message Here are the results of your command: "UPDATE w3t_Users SET U_Stylesheet = 'usedefault'".

Everything is still messed up though when trying to use the default stylesheet.

Imaginos